Cover and Volume Illustration
The cover features The Crawler using his Quirk in the middle, while Kazuho Haneyama, Eraser Head, Midnight, Toshinori Yagi, Naomasa Tsukauchi, Jiro Hotta and Ichiro Hotta are in the panels around him.
The illustration features Pop☆Step.
|“||Shota Aizawa, also known as Eraser Head, shows up a ton in this volume. I view underground heroes like him as being the closest thing to vigilantes, while still being licensed heroes. Since he's not a schoolteacher yet, I'm also thinking that he's not as much of a stickler about following the letter of the law...||”|
|“||My son is getting old enough to understand the jobs that grown-ups do, so I'm dreading the day one of his friends misunderstands and says, "Wait, so your dad's the guy who draws MHA? So cool!"||”|
After returning from an eventful trip to Osaka, Koichi starts experimenting more with his Quirk—does he have more potential than he first thought? Detective Tsukauchi continues to investigate the instant villain incidents, quietly enlisting the help of Eraser and even consulting All Might. And now, with Hachisuka out of the picture, the shadowy figure behind the Trigger drug has enlisted a new and even more dangerous agent…
- 036. Merchandise (グッズ Guzzu?)
- 037. Big Brother (お兄さん Onīsan?)
- 038. High-Speed Hero (超速ヒーロー Chōsoku Hīrō?)
- 039. A Rational Man (合理的な男 Gōri-tekina Otoko?)
- 040. A Rational Team-Up (合理的に共闘 Gōri-teki ni Kyōtō?)
- 041. A Rational New Move?! (合理的な新技？ Gōri-tekina Shinwaza??)
- 042. Mixer (合コン Gōkon?)
- 043. Casanova (モテ期 Moteki?)
- 044. Traveler (旅行者 Ryokō-sha?)
- The cover mirrors the cover of Volume 12 of the main series.