Cover and Volume Illustration
The background color of this volume is gray and red, matching with Stain's gray mask and red scarf. The title logo is black and white with shades of yellow and blue-green. The author's name and surname is written in white and is located on the bottom right of the cover.
The cover focuses on Stain, sticking out his tongue. Izuku is on the bottom left of the cover wearing his new Hero costume and preparing for battle; Tenya is behind Izuku facing forward, giving the impression that Tenya has Izuku's back.
The volume illustration features Izuku and Ochaco in a convenience store, with Ochaco sitting on the counter. Both characters are in work uniforms, and are wearing large hats of Fumikage and Minoru, with Izuku wearing the former and Ochaco wearing the latter.
|“||”Stain” has a certain meaning in English. Slowly but surely, the character is making his mark on the story. But anyway we’re getting the anime I've wanted forever. Amazing!!||”|
In the aftermath of the sports festival, the Class 1-A students begin their internships. Izuku goes to study under Gran Torino, who was once All Might’s mentor. Gran Torino appears to be a washed-up nutjob, but the old hero still has more moves than a football team, and Izuku has a lot to learn! Elsewhere, the League of Villains enacts another sinister plot and unleashes a terrifying new enemy!
- 045: Time to Pick Some Names (名前をつけてみようの会 Namae o Tsukete Miyou no Kai?)
- 046: Bizarre! Gran Torino Appears (怪奇！グラントリノ現る Kaiki! Gurantorino Arawaru?)
- 047: Struggling (蠢く Ugomeku?)
- 048: Getting the Knack (掴めコツ Tsukame Kotsu?)
- 049: Midoriya and Shigaraki (緑谷と死柄木 Midoriya to Shigaraki?)
- 050: Kill 'Em Dead (ぶっ殺す Bukkorosu?)
- 051: No, Knock It Off, Ida (だめだやめとけ飯田くん Dameda Yametoke Īda-kun?)
- 052: Hero Killer Stain vs. U.A. Students (ヒーロー殺しステイン
VS雄英生徒 Hīrō-goroshi Sutein Bāsasu Yūei Seito?)
- 053: From Todoroki to Ida (轟から飯田へ Todoroki kara Īda e?)