Cover and Volume Illustration
The background color is white. The title logo is also white with a shade of red. The author's name and surname is written in black and is located on the left side of the cover beneath the title logo.
Shoto is featured predominantly on the cover. He is looking at his left hand, contemplating the usage of his fire side.The volume illustration features Midnight taking off her domino mask.
|“||I've been wanting to write a tournament arc since I was a little kid. Now that I've done it, I see it's a ridiculously hard thing to pull off.||”|
The final stages of the U.A. High sports festival promise to be explosive, as Ochaco takes on Katsuki in a head-to-head match! Katsuki never gives anyone a break, and the crowd holds its breath as the battle begins. The finals will push the students of Class 1-A to their limits and beyond!
- 036: Bakugo vs Uraraka (
爆 豪 ＶＳ 麗 日Bakugō VS Uraraka?)
- 037: Midoriya and Endeavor (緑谷とエンデヴァー Midoriya to Endevā?)
- 038: Todoroki vs. Midoriya (轟
ＶＳ緑谷 Todoroki VS Midoriya?)
- 039: Shoto Todoroki: Origin (轟焦凍：オリジン Todoroki Shōto: Origin?)
- 040: Emancipation (親離れ Oya Banare?)
- 041: Fight on, Iida (飯田くんファイト Īda-kun Faito?)
- 042: Final Match Time (いざ決勝 Iza Kesshō?)
- 043: Todoroki vs. Bakugo (轟
ＶＳ爆豪 Todoroki VS Bakugō?)
- 044: Relaxing Day Off (休め振替休日 Yasume Furikae Kyūjitsu?)
- Extra: The Summer Hope
|Magazine Version||Volume Version||Explanation|
| Chapter 44|
Change: an additional double-page spread is added.
Next Volume Quote
|“||Next time! Shoto's lines will consist of tons of ellipses (...)! Looking forward to it!||”|
- The cover of Volume 5 is the first one not to feature Izuku Midoriya.