|“||In this volume, Master's story comes to a head. Part of me wanted him to be this man of mystery forever, but at some point I had to portray him as vulnerable and human...||”|
|“||As others have pointed out, every Vigilantes volume cover is an homage to a corresponding My Hero Academia cover.||”|
The sinister Hachisuka continues to haunt the Naruhata district, distributing the Quirk-boosting drug Trigger. Knuckleduster continues to track her and is closing in. Meanwhile, Pop Step receives an unexpected invitation to perform at the Marukane department store’s grand reopening. With Makoto helping out, it’s going to be nothing less than an all-out entertainment extravaganza! But what’s only if she can organize a disorganized group of performers in time for the show!
- 019: Family (家族 Kazoku?)
- 020: Event Announcement! (イベント開催！ Ibento Kaisai!?)
- 021: Ensemble, Assemble! (ユニット結成！ Yunitto Kessei!?)
- 022: The Day Of (本番当日 Honban Tōjitsu?)
- 023: Daughter (娘 Musume?)
- 024: A Father-Daughter Talk (親子の会話 Oyako no Kaiwa?)
- 025: Goodbye to Dad (パパにさよなら Papa ni Sayonara?)
- 026: Tamao (珠緒 Tamao?)
- 000: Episode Zero (Trailer marketing Torēra māketingu?)
- This is the first cover of Volume 4 not to feature Koichi Haimawari.
- The cover mirrors the cover of Volume 2 of the main series.