Cover and Volume Illustration
The background of the colored cover is made of orange squares. The title logo is black and blue with a shade of white. The author's name and surname is written in yellow and is located at the bottom left of the cover.
Team Midoriya, Team Todoroki and Team Bakugo are featured on the cover. Ochaco Uraraka is featured on the spine over an orange background, wearing her U.A. uniform.
|“||Thanks for picking this up. It's thanks to fans like you that we've made it to volume 4. I feel as though the things I like to do in life haven't really changed since elementary school.||”|
The U.A. High sports festival is a chance for the budding heroes to show their stuff and find a superhero mentor. The students have already struggled through a grueling preliminary round, but now they have to team up to prove they’re capable of moving on to the next stage. The whole country is watching, and so are the shadowy forces that attacked the academy…
- 027: Fateful Negotiations (天下分け目の交渉時間 Tenkawakeme no Kōshō Jikan?)
- 028: Plans Upon Ploys Upon Plays (策策策 Sakusakusaku?)
- 029: Unaware (知られてない Shiraretenai?)
- 030: Cavalry Match Finale (騎馬戦決着 Kibasen Kecchaku?)
- 031: The Boy Born With Everything (すべてを持って生まれた男の子 Subete wo Motte Umareta Otoko no Ko?)
- 032: Smile! Prince of Nonsense Land (笑え！ノンセンス界のプリンス Warae! Nonsensu-kai no Purinsu?)
- 033: Shinso's Methods (心操くんの事情 Shinsō-kun no Jijō?)
- 034: Victory or Defeat (勝ち負け Kachimake?)
- 035: Battle on, Challengers! (奮え！チャレンジャー Furue! Charenjā?)
|Magazine Version||Volume Version||Explanation|
|Chapter 35, page 3|
Change: a whole speech balloon in the top panel is removed, and two pages are added at the beginning of the chapter.
- In the magazine version of Chapter 34, Hitoshi Shinso's classmates tell him he did "just as well as the guy who got third place in the Obstacle Race". This is changed to "the guy who got first place" in the tankōbon release.
Next Volume Quote
|“||Next time! Iida gets a phone call! Can't wait!||”|
- Volume 4 is tied with Volume 20 for having the most characters featured on a volume cover, with 12.