In American superhero movies, I love the scenes where the protagonist starts coming into his or her own as a hero. They’re usually kind of full of themselves at that point, which I also like.
This is volume 2. There’s a truckload of American superhero movies and TV shows that I want to watch, but when I put them on in the background while I’m working, it all goes in one ear and out the other.
Koichi and his “friends”—Kazuho, a.k.a. Pop Step, and the mysterious Knuckleduster—have teamed up to protect their neighborhood (unofficially of course). But even petty criminals with Quirks can be dangerous, and taking them on shows Koichi that he’d better not underestimate them. Sizing up the opposition is important, especially when some of the villains are definitely out of Koichi’s league and more sinister threats lurk in the shadows…
- 006: No Need to Hold Back (手加減無用 Tekagen Muyō?)
- 007: Top Runner (トップランナー Toppu Ran'nā?)
- 008: Him ("あの人"のこと "Ano Hito" no Koto?)
- 009: Judgment (断罪 Danzai?)
- 010: Scream (悲鳴 Himei?)
- 011: Crossing Lines (一線 Issen?)
- The cover mirrors the cover of Volume 6 of the main series.