Cover and Volume Illustration
The cover of volume twenty-four showcases the League of Villains front and center over a solid black background. The six central members of the League sit on red wreckage of what appears to be traffic poles and lights. Spinner and Mr. Compress appear to be trying to fix the wreckage and change the "Hero" in the title of the volume to "villain", shifting the title to "My Villain Academia". Tomura sits in the middle of it all while Dabi appears aloof sitting next to him. In the front row are Twice and Himiko Toga, who are peering out toward the reader.
The volume artwork shows Twice unmasked as he smokes a cigarette. It also features the My Hero Academia logo with the "Hero" crossed out and replaced with "Villain".
|“||Thanks for picking up volume 24! It turns out this volume is wall-to-wall villain stories. I have to say sorry to those of you who were hoping for more Deku... But I think this should be interesting, so please enjoy it!||”|
A new player emerges in the underground world of villains in the form of the Meta Liberation Army. Led by the CEO of the Detnerat Corporation, the MLA is preparing for a new metahuman revolution. In their eyes, the League of Villains is an obstacle to be removed, but Tomura and his band of miscreants aren’t about to go down quietly. It’s army versus league in all-out war, and dominance must be established.
- 225. Interview with a Vampire (インタビュー・ウィズ・ヴァンパイア Intabyū Wizu Vanpaia?)
- 226. Bloody Love (
恋の 血Koi no Chi?)
- 227. Sleepy (
- 228. Wounded Soul (
心の 怪 我Kokoro no Kega?)
- 229. All It Takes Is One Bad Day (
All It Takes Is One Bad DayŌru Itto Teikusu Izu Wan Baddo Dei?)
- 230. Sad Man's Parade (サッドマンズパレード Saddo Manzu Parēdo?)
- 231. Path (
- 232. Meta Abilities and Quirks (
異 能と“ 個 性” Inō to “Kosei”?)
- 233. Bright Future (アカルイミライ Akarui Mirai?)
- 234. Destruction Sense (
- 235. Tenko Shimura: Origin (
志 村 転 弧：オリジン Shimura Tenko: Orijin?)
- In the volume release, Jin Bubaigawara's dialogue in Chapter 233, page 1, is corrected due to the inconsistency of some facts regarding Himiko Toga's Double.
Next Volume Quote
- Volume 24 marks the first time a villain is featured on the manga spine.
- If the dust jacket is removed from the Japanese Volume it'll reveal an unmasked Jin Bubaigawara.
- Volume 24's cover is the first to not feature any protagonists (though in the context of this volume and the next, the League of Villains functions as protagonists).
- Volume 24 and Chapter 229's title comes from the quote from the DC Comics graphic novel The Killing Joke.
|Main Series||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 13 • 14 • 15 • 16 • 17 • 18 • 19 • 20 • 21 • 22 • 23 • 24 • 25 • 26 • 27|
|Vigilantes||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9|
|Special||Omakes • Volume Origin • Volume Rising|
|Databooks||Ultra Archive • Ultra Analysis|
|Related Articles||Chapters and Volumes|