Cover and Volume Illustration
The title logo is gray, yellow. and white, and the author's name is printed in white with a black outline on the bottom left corner. The background color is greenish-turquoise and is decorated with the tendrils of Blackwhip, which protrude from the center outwards.
At the front, Momo and Katsuki face over to the sides, both in action positions and just behind and to the right, Tenya and Itsuka are printed slightly smaller in similar states. A larger Shoto emerges from behind Katsuki, with one hand out, readying an attack, and Izuku stands dormant at the back in the center. In the top left, the right side of Tetsutetsu's face can be seen glowing a hot pale orange.
In the volume illustration, Mt. Lady is standing in an urban area, flashing a pose at the reader. Behind her is a sign stating the volume number and a minuscule section of the series title.
|“||Here's volume 22! Thanks for picking it up! Even now I still don't quite understand how to give characters muscles, even though I always have some kind of reference book in one hand while I'm drawing them. Maybe I would understand if I got buff too?||”|
In the third match of the joint battle training, the students of Class 1-A have their hands full dealing with the unexpected creativity of Class 1-B's Quirk use. These matches give everyone a chance to reflect on exactly where they all stand in relation to each other, and on the events in their lives that have brought them to this point. Then it's time for Katsuki to show what he's learned..."
- 201. Foresight (先を見据えて Saki o Misuete?)
- 202. Match 3 (第3セット Daisan Setto?)
- 203. Flexible! Juzo Honenuki! (柔軟！骨抜柔造！ Jūnan! Honenuki Jūzō!?)
- 204. Tuning Up (チューニング Chūningu?)
- 205. Detour (遠回り Tōmawari?)
- 206. Match 3 Conclusion (第３セット決着 Daisan Setto Ketchaku?)
- 207. Early Bird! (先手必勝！ Sente Hisshō!?)
- 208. Match 4 Conclusion (第４セット決着 Daiyon Setto Ketchaku?)
- 209. Match 5 Start (第５セットスタート Daigo Setto Sutāto?)
- 210. The One For All Dream (ワン・フォー・オールの夢 Wan Fō Ōru no Yume?)
- 211. That Which Is Inherited (受け継ぐモノ Uketsugu Mono?)
- 212. That Which Is Inherited, Part 2 (続・受け継ぐモノ Zoku Uketsugu Mono?)
|Magazine Version||Volume Version||Explanation|
| Chapter 202, page 1|
Change: Title changed in Japanese from 第三セット to 第3セット
| Chapter 202, page 10|
Correction: Tetsutesu's Hero Name is changed from "Real Steal" to "Real Steel"
Next Volume Quote
- This is the first cover to feature students from Class 1-B.