Cover and Volume Illustration
The background of the colored cover is red and the title logo is white, light blue and yellow. The author's name is printed in white and located at the bottom of the cover.
Katsuki is on the left wearing his Hero costume and is glaring at Izuku; Izuku is on the right wearing his hero costume, glaring at Katsuki as well. Both characters are divided by the black paint rushing down the middle of the cover.
All Might, in his true form, is featured on the spine over a red background, wearing a yellow suit. The volume illustration features Ochaco and Tsuyu in their hero costumes, posing together. Behind them, Izuku watches, in his school uniform. The back cover depicts Thirteen and Backdraft.
|“||I like drawing hands. I give them a lot of care because, besides the face, I think that hands are the body part most capable of showing expression and character. On the flip side, drawing hands that aren't expressive is especially tough because there's nothing to go on. For that reason, there's one character in this volume who's especially difficult and who had me on the verge of tears every week. It makes me resent myself. It'll be plenty obvious to any reader which character I'm referring to, so go ahead. Read on.||”|
Getting into U.A. High School was difficult enough, but it was only the beginning of Izuku’s long road toward becoming a superhero. The new students all have amazing powers, and although Izuku has inherited All Might’s abilities, he can barely control them. What’s more, the first-year students are told they will have to compete just to avoid being expelled!
- 008: Rage, You Damned Nerd (
猛れクソナード Takere Kusonādo?)
- 009: Deku vs. Kacchan (デク
ＶＳかっちゃん Deku Bāsasu Kacchan?)
- 010: Breaking Bakugo (
折れろ 爆 豪Orero Bakugō?)
- 011: Bakugo's Starting Line (スタートライン、
爆 豪の Sutāto Rain, Bakugō no.?)
- 012: Yeah, Just Do Your Best, Iida! (いいぞガンバレ飯田くん！ Ii zo Ganbare Iida-kun!?)
- 013: Rescue Training (救助訓れ Kyūjo Kunre?)
- 014: Encounter with the Unknown (未知との遭遇 Michi to no Sōgū?)
- 015: Vs. (ＶＳ Fi Esu?)
- 016: Know Your Enemies (思い知れ敵 Omoishire Teki?)
- 017: Game Over (ゲームオーバー Gēmu Ōbā?)
Next Volume Quote
|“||Next Volume! A changed Kacchan springs up!? Look forward to it!||”|
- This and Volume 1 are the only volumes where the next volume quote and the volume summary are not narrated by the character featured on the spine. In Volume 1, the character featured on the spine is Izuku, but All Might narrates the summaries, and in Volume 2, All Might is featured on the spine, but Izuku narrates the summaries.
|Volumes||Volume 1 • Volume 2 • Volume 3 • Volume 4 • Volume 5 • Volume 6 • Volume 7 • Volume 8 • Volume Origin • Volume 9 • Volume 10 • Volume 11 • Volume 12 • Volume 13 • Volume 14 • Volume 15 • Volume 16 • Volume 17 • Volume 18 • Volume 19 • Volume 20 • Volume 21 • Volume 22|
|Vigilantes||Volume 1 • Volume 2 • Volume 3 • Volume 4 • Volume 5 • Volume 6|
|Volume Extras||Volume 1 Extras • Volume 2 Extras • Volume 3 Extras • Volume 4 Extras • Volume 5 Extras • Volume 6 Extras • Volume 7 Extras • Volume 8 Extras • Volume 9 Extras Volume 10 Extras • Volume 11 Extras • Volume 12 Extras • Volume 13 Extras • Volume 14 Extras • Volume 15 Extras • Volume 16 Extras • Volume 17 Extras • Volume 18 Extras • Volume 19 Extras • Volume 20 Extras • Volume 21 Extras • Volume 22 Extras|
|Related Articles||Chapters and Volumes|