Cover and Volume Illustration
The top portion of the logo is black and white, while the bottom portion is printed in various colors with a white outline. The author's name and surname is printed in white with a black outline on the bottom right corner.
The cover features Kyoka holding her bass with a somber expression on her face while sporting different accessories like wristbands and a pair of headphones. In the background are members of Class 1-A that helped plan their performance for the U.A. Cultural Festival, including Momo, who worked on the music, and Mina, who coordinated the dancing. All the characters are placed on a light pink background with white polka dots, which emphasizes the more lighthearted and slice-of-life nature of the arc.
- 168: The Strange Tale of Aoyama (青山奇行篇 Aoyama Kikō-hen?)
- 169: School Festival (文化祭 Bunkasai?)
- 170: With Eri (エリちゃんと Eri-chan to?)
- 171: Gentle and La Brava (ジェントルとラブラバ Jentoru to Raburaba?)
- 172: Prepping for the School Festival is the Funnest Part (Part 1) (文化祭って準備してる時が一番楽しいよね① Bunkasai tte Junbi shiteru Toki ga Ichiban Tanoshī yone①?)
- 173: Prepping for the School Festival is the Funnest Part (Part 2) (文化祭って準備してる時が一番楽しいよね② Bunkasai tte Junbi shiteru Toki ga Ichiban Tanoshī yone②?)
- 174: Gold Tips Imperial (ゴールドティップスインペリアル Gōrudo Tippusu Inperiaru?)
- 175: Morning, the Day of... (当日, 朝 Tōjitsu, Asa?)
- 176: Deku vs. Gentle Criminal (デク
VSジェントル・クリミナル Deku bāsasu Jentoru Kuriminaru?)
- 177: At the Construction Site (建設現場にて Kensetsu Genba nite?)