Cover and Volume Illustration
The top portion of the logo is black and white, while the bottom portion is printed in various colors with a white outline. The author's name and surname is printed in white with a black outline on the bottom right corner.
The cover features Kyoka holding her bass with a somber expression on her face while sporting different accessories like wristbands and a pair of headphones. In the background are the other members of the Class 1-A band and Mina, who coordinated the dancing. All the characters are placed on a light pink background with white polka dots, which emphasizes the more lighthearted and slice-of-life nature of the arc.
The volume illustration features Izuku and Mei, with the latter riding a motorcycle and the former riding a hover vehicle that looks similar to an ATV. At the bottom left of the drawing is a road sign that says the series title and the volume number.
|“||Volume 19! Thank you for purchasing it! It seems I'm about to go overseas for the first time ever. Wow!||”|
In the wake of tragedy, Class 1-A prepares for the upcoming School Festival. While the students are busy planning for success, other forces are at work with their own agendas, and Izuku, amid the preparations, continues to train with All Might. But when he runs into the failed hero Gentle Criminal, what lesson will he learn?
- 168. The Strange Tale of Aoyama (青山奇行篇 Aoyama Kikō-hen?)
- 169. School Festival (文化祭 Bunkasai?)
- 170. With Eri (エリちゃんと Eri-chan to?)
- 171. Gentle and La Brava (ジェントルとラブラバ Jentoru to Raburaba?)
- 172. Prepping for the School Festival is the Funnest Part (Part 1) (文化祭って準備してる時が一番楽しいよね① Bunkasai tte Junbi shiteru Toki ga Ichiban Tanoshī yone①?)
- 173. Prepping for the School Festival is the Funnest Part (Part 2) (文化祭って準備してる時が一番楽しいよね② Bunkasai tte Junbi shiteru Toki ga Ichiban Tanoshī yone②?)
- 174. Golden Tips Imperial (ゴールドティップスインペリアル Gōrudo Tippusu Inperiaru?)
- 175. Morning, the Day Of (当日, 朝 Tōjitsu, Asa?)
- 176. Deku vs. Gentle Criminal (デク
VSジェントル・クリミナル Deku bāsasu Jentoru Kuriminaru?)
- 177. At the Construction Site (建設現場にて Kensetsu Genba nite?)