Cover and Volume Illustration
The cover is a picture of Lemillion in his hero costume, including his battered cape blowing in the wind, looking sternly at the reader. He is set against a bright yellow background with some of the spikes that were created by Overhaul in the fight he had with him.
The volume illustration shows off the new team of Edge Shot, Kamui Woods and Mt. Lady chasing after and taking down a criminal with a Quirk that enables him to fly as he attempts to escape with a presumably stolen briefcase.
The back feature Midnight on half of the cover, and on the other half is a picture of an orange and yellow variation of Kohei Horikoshi's avatar with an orange background.
|“||Thank you for picking up volume 17! Most of the coloring I do is digital, but I've also dabbled in analog. Conclusion? Analog is more fun.||”|
The raid on the Hassaikai gang is in full swing, and the heroes plunge into the darkness toward their ultimate confrontation. Lemillion engages Overhaul in an attempt to rescue Eri, and the battle reaches a new level of intensity. Izuku is desperate to help his mentor, but what fate has Nighteye foreseen for them all in this clash? And does the key to Izuku’s survival lie in Eri herself?
- 148: The Anguish of Young Twoga (若きトゥガイスの悩み Wakaki Tūgaisu no Nayami?)
- 149: Don't Get Mad, Irinaka (怒らないでよ入中くん Okoranaide yo Irinaka-kun?)
- 150: Mirio Togata (通形ミリオ Tōgata Mirio?)
- 151: Mirio Togata!! (通形ミリオ!! Tōgata Mirio!!?)
- 152: Lemillion (ルミリオン Rumirion?)
- 153: Transform! (変身! Henshin!?)
- 154: Unforeseen Hope (見えない気望 Mienai Kibō?)
- 155: Saviors, the Saved and a Hero's Place (救う人、救われる人、ヒーローの所在 Sukuu Hito, Sukuwareru Hito, Hīrō no Shozai?)
- 156: The Power of Those Saved (救われる人の力 Sukuwareru Hito no Chikara?)
- 157: Infinite 100 Percent (無限100
%Mugen 100 Pāsento?)