Cover and Volume Illustration
The title logo is green and yellow with a black outline. The author's name and surname is written in white with a black outline, and printed in the bottom left corner.
The covers features Izuku jumping towards the viewer with a stern and focused expression on his face, while donning his newly acquired Costume Gamma. In the background is a collage of six characters who are focused on in the first part of the Provisional Hero License Exam Arc, including Katsuki, Ochaco, and Mei.
In the illustration Mei sitting and leaning back against a wall.
|“||This is volume 12!! Things are getting out of hand!||”|
Class 1-A is working on developing their ultimate moves—a process that will test their strength and creativity in all-new ways! To help them out, Mei Hatsume, a student from the Support Course, is brought in to develop improvements to their costumes. The attention from Mei might be more than Izuku can handle, but he’ll need every edge he can get to pass the next hurdle for the students of U.A.—the Provisional Licensing Exam!
- 100: Creating Ultimate Moves (編め必殺技 Ame Hisatsuwaza?)
- 101: The Girl Called Mei Hatsume (発目明という女 Hatsume Mei to Iu Onna?)
- 102: On Cloud Nine (心浮かぶ Kokorō Ukabu?)
- 103: The Test (
THE試験 Za Shiken?)
- 104: White-Hot Battle! To Each Their Own Strengths! (白熱！各々の実力！ Hakunetsu! Onōno no Jitsuryoku!?)
- 105: Shiketsu High Lurking (這い寄る士傑高校 Haiyoru Shiketsu Kōkō?)
- 106: Class 1-A (1年A組 Ichi-nen Ē-gumi?)
- 107: Denki Kaminari's Thoughts (上鳴電気の思うこと Kaminari Denki no Omoukoto?)
- 108: RUSH! (