Cover and Volume Illustration
The title logo is white and yellow with a black outline. The author's name and surname is written in black and printed in the bottom left corner. The cover features All Might, who is injured, and covered in blood. The right forearm section of his costume is also torn off, exposing his arm. He faces the reader with an enraged, intimidating expression, as he's about to throw a punch.
In the volume illustration, Tomura is clutching his head in distress, as several hands grab him around various section of his body.
|“||Volume 11. Published in the 11th month, containing the #1 hero's climactic battle. Lots of ones.||”|
Katsuki’s abduction by the League of Villains was a carefully calculated move designed to draw out the heroes—All Might in particular—and destroy them. Izuku and his comrades set out on a rescue mission that eventually pulls in not only All Might but also several other heroes! The casualties mount, until at last the mastermind of the plot appears—All for One, the only villain powerful enough to take on All Might head-to-head and possibly win!
- 090. Reach Out (手を Te o?)
- 091. Symbol of Peace (平和の象徴 Heiwa no Shōchō?)
- 092. One For All (ワン・フォー・オール Wan Fō Ōru?)
- 093. All For One's Ember (残り火ワンフォーオール Nokoribi Wan Fō Ōru?)
- 094. From Teacher to Disciple (師弟のメッセージ Shitei no Messēji?)
- 095. End of the Beginning, Beginning of the End (始まりの終わり 終わりの始まり Hajimari no Owari Owari no Hajimari?)
- 096. Home Visits (家庭訪問 Katei Hōmon?)
- 097. Tell It Like It Is, Mom (ガツンと言うからお母さん Gatsun To Iu kara Okāsan?)
- 098. Moving into Dorms (入れ寮 Haireryō?)
- 099. Goodbye Two-Digit Chapters, Hello Three-Digits (さよなら二桁 これから三桁 Sayonara Futa-keta Kore kara San-Keta?)
|Magazine Version||Volume Version||Explanation|
Chapter 94, page 1
- Three additional pages were added to Chapter 94 in the Volume release.
Next Volume Quote
- This is the first volume cover to not feature any U.A. students.