Cover and Volume Illustration
The title logo is white and yellow with a black outline. The author's name and surname is written in black and printed in the bottom left corner. The cover features All Might, who is injured, and covered in blood. He faces the reader with an enraged, intimidating expression, as he's about to throw a punch.
In the illustration Tomura clutching his head in distress, as several hands grab him around various parts of his body.
|“||Volume 11. Published in the 11th month, containing the #1 hero's climactic battle. Lots of ones.||”|
Katsuki’s abduction by the League of Villains was a carefully calculated move designed to draw out the heroes—All Might in particular—and destroy them. Izuku and his comrades set out on a rescue mission that eventually pulls in not only All Might but also several other heroes! The casualties mount, until at last the mastermind of the plot appears—All for One, the only villain powerful enough to take on All Might head-to-head and possibly win!
- 090. Reach Out (手を Te o?)
- 091. The Symbol of Peace (平和の象徴 Heiwa no Shōchō?)
- 092. One For All (ワン・フォー・オール Wan Fō Ōru?)
- 093. All For One's Ember (残り火ワンフォーオール Nokoribi Wan Fō Ōru?)
- 094. From Teacher to Disciple (師弟のメッセージ Shitei no Messēji?)
- 095. End of the Beginning, Beginning of the End (始まりの終わり 終わりの始まり Hajimari no Owari Owari no Hajimari?)
- 096. Home Visits (家庭訪問 Katei Hōmon?)
- 097. Tell It Like It Is, Mom (ガツンと言うからお母さん Gatsun To Iu kara Okāsan?)
- 098. Moving into Dorms (入れ寮 Haireryō?)
- 099. Goodbye Two-Digit Chapters, Hello Three-Digits (さよなら二桁 これから三桁 Sayonara Futa-keta Kore kara San-Keta?)
In the volume release, Chapter 94 had a couple of pages completely redrawn, as well as three new pages added.
Next Volume Quote
- This is the first cover of Volume 11 not to feature any U.A. students.