Cover and Volume IllustrationThe title logo is red and white with shades of white. The author's name and surname are written in black with a red outline, and printed at the bottom right corner. The cover features Katsuki Bakugo with his back turned towards the viewer, in a very loose fighting stance. To the left of him is Tomura Shigaraki, who is staring at the viewer, and Izuku Midoriya to the right, staring away from the viewer with a worried expression. The characters are surrounded by the hands of Katsuki and Eijiro Kirishima, which appear to be closing in to grasp each other. The black liquid created by All For One's Warping quirk spreads out behind them, and covers the red background.
|“|| We finally made it to volume 10!|
Back in volume 1, I wrote that my top priority was creating a manga that I could enjoy. But with the anime starting and so many people involved in the enterprise now, it'd be a little irresponsible to keep prioritizing my own enjoyment. That said, all the new stuff is fun too. Maybe even more fun than when the series was starting out.
The League of Villains has kidnapped Katsuki, and the resulting negative publicity has thrown U.A. into a huge uproar. With the public’s trust in heroes threatened, the faculty convenes to figure out what to do. But Izuku and the students of Class 1-A have plans of their own—an operation to rescue Katsuki that could get them thrown out of school!
- 081. Roaring Upheaval (がなる風雲急 Ganaru Fūunkyū?)
- 082. What a Twist! (転転転！ Tententen!?)
- 083. Loss (敗け Make?)
- 084. From Ida to Midoriya (飯田から緑谷へ Īda kara Midoriya e?)
- 085. Nothing but Fools (バカばっか Baka Bakka?)
- 086. Before the Storm (嵐の前 Arashi no Mae?)
- 087. Clash (
- 088. All For One (オール・フォー・ワン Ōru Fō Wan?)
- 089. All For A Certain One (全ては1人の為に Subete wa Hitori no Tame ni?)
- Extra: Tsuyu's Ribbity Diary (梅雨ちゃんのけろけろ日記 Tsuyu-chan no Kerokero Nikki?)