Despite this, the Bots themselves are not very threatening and can be beaten in several ways. The 0-point Bots, however, are noticeably bigger and more dangerous than the other types. Arena Traps are traps scattered across the battlefield to trap people and weed out victims from getting high scores.
Each villain defeated is worth a certain amount of points:
- Easy Villains (Victory) - 1 Point
- Medium Villains (Imperial) - 2 Points
- Hard Villains (Venator) - 3 Points
- Arena Traps (Executor) - 0 Points
- The types of robots are named after classes of starships from Star Wars: one-pointers are Victory (ヴィクトリー Vikutorī?), two-pointers are Venator (ヴェネター Venetā?), three-pointers are Imperial (インペリアル Inperiaru?), and zero-pointers are Executor (エグゼキューター Eguzekyūtā?).
- ↑ Vigilante - My Hero Academia: Illegals Manga: Chapter 6+ Beta.
- ↑ My Hero Academia Official Character Book Ultra Archive (p. 171).
|Technology and Other Objects|
|Support Equipment||Air Force Gloves • Artificial Vocal Cords • Costume • Full Gauntlet • Hydraulic Bracers • High Density Weights • Hover Soles • Iron Soles • Jet Pack • Quirk Amplification Device • Sharpshooting Gear • Wire Arrow|
|Weapons||Capturing Weapon • Capture Gun • Cement Gun • Curious Flattener • Grenadier Bracers • Hyper-Density Seals • Taser Knuckle|
|Robots||Camera-Bots • Mini Conveyor-Bots • I-Island Security Bots • Villain Bots • Kanidoge's Mechs|
|Substances||Quirk-Destroying Drug • Trigger|
|Literature||Hero Analysis for the Future • Meta Liberation War|
|Miscellanous Objects||Provisional Hero License • Targets|