This is your user page. Please edit this page to tell the community about yourself!
My favorite pages
- Shoto Todoroki
- Quirk: Half-Cold Half-Hot
- Toya Todoroki, also known as Dabi
- Quirk: Unnamed Fire Quirk
- Yo Shindo, also known as Grand
- Quirk: Vibrate
- My Hero Academia: Smash!!
- Chapters: 46, 53, 68, 76.5, 85
- My Hero Academia (Anime)
- Boku no Hero Academia, Final Fantasy, Walking with... and Jurassic Park/World
- Boku no Hero Academia, Final Fantasy and Metroid
- Boku no Hero Academia, Final Fantasy and Fairy Tail
- Boku no Hero Academia and Pokémon
- Shoto takes after Dabi/Toya (if he is) like similar appearances and builds also seen in Chapter 38/230, Chapter 39/264, Chapter 42/191, Chapter 53/221, Chapter 114/240 and Chapter 167/224.
- I wonder what the canon name of Dabi/Toya's (if he is) Unnamed Fire Quirk is? The only names I could think of is "Blue Hellflame, Blue Hellfire, Demonflame or Eternal Flames", I compared it to something similar but with switched colors like Metroid Prime's normal phazon (blue) to the stronger Red Phazon.
- New theory:
- Do you find it odd that Dabi's purple patchwork is similar to the injuries that only Izuku (and All Might in Episode 49 and Katsuki in Heroes: Rising) gets when using One For All, this is my option but is it possibly for Dabi to be a descendant of the users of One For All (preferably the 2nd user since said users silhouette looks similar to Dabi) which would explain why his quirk is stronger than Endeavor's Hellflame?
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.