The Tokyo Sky Egg was a 500 meter high tower with a disc-shaped structure with a dome located above the tower. The Tokyo Sky Egg was used mainly as an auditorium for various shows and spectacles, with a seating capacity of 50000 spectators. The building has security measures in case of problems. During a earthquake or blackout, the elevators shut down but the emergency stairs leading to the bottom of the dome unlock.
The tower was destroyed during the celebration of Captain Celebrity's farewell party. A villain known as Number 6 attacked the Tokyo Sky Egg with Bombers, flying creatures with the ability to self-destruct. Number 6 aimed to kill Captain Celebrity, but the intervention of several heroes prevented this. In retaliation, Number 6 caused one of the Bombers to self-destruct in a huge explosion that caused the tower to begin to collapse, with thousands of people inside.
Fortunately, All Might averted the tragedy, using its enormous power to land the Tokyo Sky Egg dome safely.
- The Tokyo Sky Egg seems to be inspired by the Tokyo Sky Tree.
- ↑ My Hero Academia Vigilantes Manga: Chapter 47.
- ↑ My Hero Academia Vigilantes Manga: Chapter 51.
- ↑ My Hero Academia Vigilantes Manga: Chapter 53.
- ↑ My Hero Academia Vigilantes Manga: Chapter 54.