The user can slide across surfaces by lightly repelling themselves away from the surface. The sliding gives the user great speed, initially allowing the user to travel as fast as a bike, though Koichi has since proven to be able to move at speeds similar to a speeding bus. Slide and Glide can be used to slide up the side of a building. Slide and Glide can also be used to go backwards and side to side and to rotate.
Koichi has also learned to cling to surfaces by repelling his hands and feet toward the surface.
After being repeatedly punished for floating, Koichi's control of his Quirk weakened and he needed to contact a surface in at least three places before he could slide across it. It is also capable of limited flight which Koichi's strict mother had beat out of him at a young age, until upon rescuing Makoto Tsukauchi did he remember.
Koichi has stated that this Quirk can make him move far faster than a bike, but doing so is dangerous, as he has no brakes, and his power does not prevent him from taking damage from his Quirk. However, after receiving advice from Tensei Iida, Koichi learns to brake by accelerating in the opposite direction. His top speed is yet to be known.
- Kowtow Evasion (土下座で回避 Dogeza de Kaihi?): While bowing, Koichi slides backwards. It is first used to avoid Soga Kugizaki's kick.
- High-Speed Double Sweep: This technique allows Koichi to shoot down his enemies easily by extend his leg sideways and hook his opponent's legs, tripping him.
- Wall Cling: Activating it by accident at first, Koichi is able to turn the repulsion force emitted from his limbs into an adhesive force; allowing him to stick to walls.
- Scrappy Thrust Style: By concentrating on one limb Koichi can fire a repulsion beam out of that limb. He is able to fire consecutive light repulsion beams.
- The Crawler's Shooty-Go-Blam: By concentrating his shot he fires a more powerful charged repulsion blast.
- The Crawler's Shooty-Go-Blam-Blam-Blam-Blam-Blam (ザ・クロウラー KGDDDDD?): Koichi fires a continuous burst of repulsion force blasts.
- Double Shooty-Go-Blam (両手で
KGD?): Koichi uses both hands to shoot two repulsion force bursts at the same time. 
- Shooty-Go-Kablam: Koichi can concentrate the repulsion force of his palms to shoot a small projectile, but powerful enough to punching straight through metal cans, or even a person.