Koich's Slide and Glide Quirk shoots a repulsion force out of his hands and feet, although he mostly use it to glide across the ground. However, he can condense the energy around his body into a force, that is concentrated on the palms of his hands, allowing Koichi to shoot a repulsion beam.
To use this technique, Koichi must lock his feet in place first or else the recoil knocks him off balance. Then he then proceeds to build up power in his hand and releases it all at once.
He is able to fire consecutive light repulsion beams and concentrate his shots to fire a more powerful charged repulsion beam.
- The Crawler's SGB (Shooty-Go-Blam): By concentrating his shot he fires a more powerful charged repulsion blast.
- The Crawler's Shooty-Go-Blam-Blam-Blam-Blam-Blam (ザ・クロウラー KGDDDDD?): Koichi fires a continuous burst of repulsion force blasts.
- ↑ Vigilante - My Hero Academia: Illegals Manga: Chapter 40.
- ↑ Vigilante - My Hero Academia: Illegals Manga: Chapter 41.
- ↑ Vigilante - My Hero Academia: Illegals Manga: Chapter 51.
|Vigilante Original Super Moves|
|Ichimoku Samazu||Meganetic Blaster|
|Loud Cloud||Cloud Cover|
|Monika Kaniyashiki||Rocket Crab Clip|
|The Crawler||High Speed Double Leg Trip • Kowtow Evasion • Scrappy Thrust Style • Wall Cling|