Rumi is a woman with dark skin, red eyes, and long, white hair and, befitting her epithet, has long fluffy ears, giving her an overall resemblance to an albino rabbit. She has a toned, muscular build, and has very lage and muscular thighs, as well as a huge chest.
Her Hero Costume consists of a white leotard with a fuzzy collar that has a dark purple rim around the shoulder-and thigh area, metal plating on her midriff, and a yellow crescent moon on her chest. At the end of her leotard, is a large tuft that resembles a rabbit's tail. To complement the leotard, she also wears dark purple thigh high boots with metal plating at the heels and toes, which gives the appearance of rabbit feet. She also wears white gloves with tattered cuffs.
Rumi seems to believe that heroes who join teams are cowards.
Overall Abilities: As the No. 5 Pro Hero, Rumi can be presumed to be more powerful compared to most other Pro Heroes.
Unnamed Quirk: Rumi seems to have a Quirk that grants her incredible leg strength, by thumping the ground she easily destroys a large chunk of area to the point that it looks like an explosion occurred. This could also be linked to her rabbit-like features as she bears rabbit-like ears and a tail.
Battles & Events
- Rumi is currently the highest-ranking female Pro Hero in Japan.
- The moon on her chest and her rabbit-like design might be a reference to the tales of the Moon rabbit.
- Rumi likes carrots.
- Rumi's hero name was inspired from a professional fighter.
- Rumi's surname Usagiyama contain the kanji for "rabbit" (兎?) and "mountain" (山?)
- Rumi's "ru" in her name can be part of the katakana of "runa" being "luna" which means "moon".
- Rumi's rabbit-like motif and birthday being in March may be a reference to the March Hare from Alice in Wonderland.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 My Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 184 (p. 15).
- ↑ My Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 185 (p. 5-6).