Kuin's Quirk is a swarm of Apocrita, bee/wasp-like creatures, nested behind a medical patch in her left eye. The number of insects produced are numerous as she is able to dispatch her phalanx to cover a heavily populated metropolitan area.
The Quirk stems from a parasitic, bee-like creature that implants itself into its host. It is unknown how it does this, but it somehow connects to the host's brain to control it. She also has the ability to control other people with her bees, such as when Kuin uses one of her classmates to lure Soga to a secluded location to attack him when he starts sniffing around her school.
Kuin is bio-physically connected to the swarm and receives pain whenever they are injured or destroyed as well as gain insight to whatever experiences or information they glean. The stingers act as syringe delivery systems which are useful for the injection of drugs or other such contaminants.
When a host or a user of this Quirk is enhanced by Trigger, their skin darkens, their nails grown out like claws and their strength and speed are increased, however the Bee Queen's influence weakens and more of the host's personality comes to the forefront, though the queen still remains in control.
Kuin is also able to use a second Quirk temporally when injected herself with a sample from another person. For example, he was able to perfome electrical attacks when she injected into her body a sample of Teruo Unagisawa's Electric Eel quirk.
- Bomb Bee: Using the Queen Bee Quirk, Kuin can create Bomb Bees, highly explosive bees that detonate when ordered to. Creating even a single Bomb Bee takes a toll on the host, and as such the ones created after the first are simple firecrackers.
- ↑ Vigilante - My Hero Academia: Illegals Manga: Chapter 26.
- ↑ Vigilante - My Hero Academia: Illegals Manga: Chapter 19.
- ↑ Vigilante - My Hero Academia: Illegals Manga: Chapter 5.
- ↑ Vigilante - My Hero Academia: Illegals Manga: Chapter 24.
- ↑ Vigilante - My Hero Academia: Illegals Manga: Chapter 23 (p. 7-10).