This is the page for the heroes dedicated to making sure all information on articles are accurate and that all information is properly referenced the Referencing Department.
- Referencing articles
- Making sure the references cited on pages are correct
- Keeping an eye on the updating of the new chapters and episodes to reference them if they were not done by the updater.
Pages that need help
Both members and non-members may list pages that have reference issues (such as pages that have no references or pages that are incorrectly referenced) in order for it to be fixed. However, only members may take specific jobs. To do so, simply edit this section and sign with "Taken by ~~~~".
- Character Pages:
- Reference all names (Real, Alias, Hero/Villian)
- Synopsis section of these pages need references:
- Relationship section of these pages need references:
- Quirk names and moves names need referencing.
- Location Pages:
- Equipment pages:
- Missing References:
|Damage3245 (Department Leader)||Puxlit|
- 19:28, April 14, 2018 (UTC)
- puxlit (talk) 08:55, May 17, 2018 (UTC)
- TheHaloVeteran (talk) 17:25, May 30, 2018 (UTC)
- Cjpena (Edits) 02:47, November 7, 2018 (UTC)
How to join
To join the department, simply sign your name in the "Sign up" section of the page and your name will be added to the list of members by the relevant department leader or an administrator. However, you cannot join as an anonymous member. In order to be part of a team, you must create an account.
However, to stay in the department, you must follow the wiki policies, make good intentioned, quality edits and not go inactive for long periods of time. Otherwise, you will be expelled.
Where do I communicate with the team and ask questions?
We use the this page's comment section to discuss how we will go about doing our projects. It also serves as the place for team members to ask questions about problems they encounter. Non-members may also notify us about referencing issues they encounter by commenting.
It may also be helpful to join the Wiki's Discord Server where some users in the wiki: #job-board chat may be able to help answer your questions and concerns.
|Policys and Rules||Manual of Style • Discord Policy • Image Policy • Spoiler Policy • Talk Page and Discussion Policies • Blocking Policy • Wiki Infoboxes • Requesting of User Rights|
|Departments||Design Department • Grammar Department • Image Department • Referencing Department • Stub Department|
|Departments||Referencing Department • Grammar Department • Image Department • Stub Department|
|Completed Projects||JPG to PNG Conversion Project|