- Destro, who was first mentioned by Gentle in the U.A. School Festival Arc, is revealed to have had a son, unbeknownst to the world.
- Katsuki Bakugo and Shoto Todoroki gain their Provisional Hero Licenses and make their public debut by defeating a group of thieves.
- Giran is captured by the Meta Liberation Army.
- He is tortured for information and his fingers, along with articles of clothing, are left scattered around at locations that the League of Villains has been associated with.
- It is revealed that the League of Villains made contact with Gigantomachia and Daruma Ujiko a month after Kurogiri's arrest.
- It is revealed that Tomura Shigaraki accidentally killed his whole family with his Quirk when it first manifested.
- It's also revealed that the hands that he wears on his body when in his villain attire belong to them.
- Tomura was aware his grandmother Nana Shimura was a Pro Hero.
- Tomura and the League of Villains, with the exception of Dabi, have been battling Gigantomachia for over a month in an attempt to make him submit to them.
- The Meta Liberation Army reveal the extent of their forces and threaten the League of Villains directly with destruction.
- It is revealed that Himiko Toga can use the Quirk of the person she transforms into with her Quirk.
- It is revealed that Tomura's Decay is capable of spreading beyond the initial target.
- After sustaining significant injuries, Twice finally realizes that he is in fact the original and is no longer afraid to use his Quirk on himself.
- It is revealed that Twice's Double is capable of creating multiple clones of himself at once.
- It is revealed that Dabi cannot handle the heat of his Quirk and the marks on his skin are burns from previous times.
- Best Jeanist is revealed to have lost a lung after the events of the Hideout Raid Arc.
- Best Jeanist is revealed to have gone missing for some time, due to Hawks.
- The League of Villains defeat the Meta Liberation Army and earns their first major victory.
- Re:Destro loses his legs and concedes defeat to Tomura.
- The League of Villains assumes control of the Meta Liberation Army.
- Gigantomachia acknowledges Tomura Shigaraki as All for One's successor.
- Tomura asks Re-Destro for more to finance his forces.
Battles & Events
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.