"Nothing like doing good to make you feel good!!"Koichi Haimawari in "I'm Here"
Koichi Haimawari (
Koichi is a slim young man with smooth, short brown hair and either blue or brown large round eyes.
In his early days as a Vigilante, before he met Knuckleduster, his vigilante costume consisted of his normal clothes in conjunction with one of his (many) All Might-haired hooded jackets. He also wore a medical mask to cover his face and protected his hands with regular gloves. Subsequently, on the advice of Knuckleduster, he renewed his appearance. He continues wearing an All Might hoodie, as he thinks that wearing an All Might hoodie makes him more effective as a vigilante, but now over motorcycle protective gear along with gloves and boots. He uses a black mask to cover his mouth and a pair of tinted shades (which he rarely uses) to hide his eyes.
Since the distinctive element of his vigilante costume are the various official All Might hoodies he has, Koichi’s appearance sometimes varies between missions, as each hoodie has different colors and occasionally with special edition logos on the back. Koichi is currently wearing a black hoodie.
Koichi has an easy-going, mild-mannered personality. He is very generous and does not seem to expect anything from other people in return. He is somewhat unaware of social clues, accidentally gaining a reputation of "creepy guy", both among his peers at university, and as The Crawler. He also often accidentally insults people when trying to compliment them. He can be very awkward.
As long as he is in some form of disguise or in a more or less deserted area, he sees no problem in using his Quirk in public even though he is not a Pro Hero. He uses his Quirk to do good deeds for the public, such as picking up trash, returning lost items, giving directions, helping people get onto trains, being a cameraman, and recycling. He has a very heroic nature and cannot ignore people that need help.
He tends to be a rather calm person, sometimes accidentally making light of dangerous situations after they have passed. He is reasonable and is willing to have a dialogue with thugs and petty criminals, as seen with his interactions with the Three Sturm und Drang Brothers. At the same time, he is quick to help when there is a real need for his abilities against Villains, showing that he can be attentive as well as calm.
He dreams of being able to become a recognized hero and is shown to enjoy the vigilante work that he does. He is very willing to do the less glamorous jobs, such as cleaning up trash and does not seem to think that these are negative aspects of being a hero or vigilante. He refuses to give up doing it just because it seems uncool because he claims that "that's not the sort of person I am", showing that he does not seem to want to be a Hero for fame or money, but out of a genuine desire to help society and other people.
Slide and Glide (
When trying to stop a bunch of villains, he accidentally repulsed their rocket arm. It is also shown that he is capable of repulsing items on his palm, and he was able to shoot out a burst of air which pushed him backwards, albeit while hitting a can of soda.
- Enhanced Speed: Slide and Glide grants Koichi enhanced speed, allowing him to move as fast as a bike. He is able to go faster but at risk of losing control and hurting himself because he can't stop. Training his Quirk eventually lets him go fast enough to easily overtake a wildly speeding bus.
- Maneuverability: After being given advice from Tensei, Koichi gained very high maneuverability by learning to use an opposing acceleration as a brake. He now possesses the abilities to move and perform tight turns at high speeds as well as brake.
- Floating: Koichi used to have the ability to float freely as a baby, even before he was able to walk. He no longer knows how to use this power, possibly due to his mother smacking him whenever he used it . He's slowly managed to re-learn how to float, though the height he can float is still very limited.
- Kowtow Evasion (土下座で回避 Dogeza de Kaihi?): While bowing, Koichi slides backwards. It is first used to avoid Soga Kugizaki's kick.
- High-Speed Double Sweep (高速ダブル足払ー Kōsoku Daburu Ashi?): This technique allows Koichi to shoot down his enemies easily by extending his leg sideways and hooking his opponent's legs, tripping them.
- Wall Cling (壁貼クつき Kabe ha ku-tsuki?): Activating it by accident at first, Koichi is able to turn the repulsion force emitted from his limbs into an adhesive force; allowing him to stick to walls.
- Scrappy Thrust Style: By concentrating on one limb, Koichi can fire a repulsion of air out of that limb. He is able to fire consecutive light repulsion bursts.
- The Crawler's Shooty-Go-Blam (ザ・クロウラー
KGDZa Kurōrā Kiai wo Gyuttoshite Dōn?): By concentrating his shot he fires a more powerful charged repulsion burst.
- The Crawler's Shooty-Go-Blam-Blam-Blam-Blam-Blam (ザ・クロウラー
KGDDDDDZa Kurōrā Kiai wo Gyuttoshite Dododododōn?): Koichi fires a continuous burst of repulsion force blasts.
- Double Shooty-Go-Blam (両手で
KGDRyōte de Kiai wo Gyuttoshite Dōn?): Koichi uses both hands to shoot two repulsion force bursts at the same time. 
- The Crawler's Shooty-Go-Blam (ザ・クロウラー
- Extra Oomph (気合い Kiai?): Koichi uses a power boost to increase his own speed briefly.