Jurota is a tall young man with a very beastly appearance, with shaggy, brown chin-length hair, beard, and fur covering most of his body. He has sharp teeth and his large jaw sticks out a fair amount, with two of his lower canines poking upwards from between his lips. He also wears small rectangular glasses with thick lenses.
His hero costume consists of a regular pair of pants, no shirt and a pair of stylized goggles in place of his normal glasses.
While his Quirk is activated, Jurota's size increases greatly, his hair grows thicker and shaggier, and his fangs become longer and more pronounced.
Jurota seems to be an intellectual as he uses a fairly verbose way of speaking and often addresses others by respectful titles such as 'sir' and 'miss'. While transformed, however Jurota is rather boisterous and energetic, which is likely a side effect of his Quirk.
Jurota placed 29th in the obstacle race. In the cavalry battle, Jurota teamed up with Hiryu Rin but was unable to pass to the last phase.
Like the rest of his classmates, Jurota participates in the School Festival by playing a role in Class 1-B's "Romeo, Juliet and the Prisoner of Azkaban: The Return of the Kings!"
Overall Abilities: While the extent of Jurota's abilities have yet to be shown, his tenacity and Quirk handling earned him commendations of being a very powerful combatant of Class 1-B. During the Joint Training, Jurota displayed his ability of being able to overpower multiple opponents by himself. Even after being electrocuted by Denki Kaminari, Jurota effortlessly subdued him, Koji Koda, and Eijiro Kirishima, the latter being one of the most formidable students of Class 1-A.
Keen Intellect: Jurota has demonstrated excellent intellect, coupled with great strategic and tactical skills in battle. During the Joint Training, Jurota correctly deduced that his team would be tracked using Koji Koda's Anivoice Quirk, and the opposing team would pay more attention to Ibara Shiozaki. Taking advantage of this, Jurota had Ibara act as a decoy, while he himself slowly closed in on the opposing team by crawling. He knew that if Class 1-A's team had finished preparations, Denki Kaminari would be in an advantageous position, so Jurota and Kosei Tsuburaba initiated a surprise attack on the former team. His ingenuity was further showcased when Jurota used his Super Move "Re-Beast", to quickly evade his opponents attacks, and then surprise them by transforming back into his beast from. Jurota also possesses good judgement, being aware as to who is the most troublesome of his opponents that need to be dealt with first. He knew that the only person, at the moment, that can pose a threat to his abilities was Eijiro Kirishima, so he swiped him aside to be the first person captured by Jurota's team, while Jurota himself successfully captured Koji, whom he also deemed troublesome.
Beast (ビースト Bīsuto?): He can transform into a beast, drastically augmenting his physique, strength, speed, durability, as well as his sense of hearing and smell. However, while he is transformed he also gets an overwhelming high.
- Enhanced Strength: In his beast form, Jurota strength is enhanced to the point where he can send a person flying back into the distance, or send someone crashing through a wall, with a single swipe from his claws. His augmented strength also extends to his legs, allowing him increased jumping capabilities that damage the platforms he jumps onto.
- Enhanced Speed: In his beast form, despite his augmented physique, Jurota has shown to be much faster than before, being capable of quickly evading surprise attacks, and swiftly jump from various platforms.
- Enhanced Durability: In his beast form, he can withstand jolts of electricity from Denki Kaminari, and continue to fight against the former’s team without showing any signs of hinderance from being electricity.
- Enhanced Senses: In his beast form, Jurota's senses are sharpened, allowing him to detect the team members of Class 1-A with ease, as well as aid him in evading surprise attacks.
- Roaring Rage (ガオンレイジ Gaon Reiji?): After transforming into his monstrous form, Jurota leaps through the air at his targets and sends them flying with a swipe of his claws.
- Re-Beast (
再ビースト Futatabīsuto?): After momentarily reverting back to his human form in order to dodge an enemy attack, Jurota quickly activates his Quirk again for a counterattack.