Jump Force (ジャンプフォース Janpu Fōsu?) is a crossover fighting video game developed by Spike Chunsoft and published by Bandai Namco for Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One featuring characters from manga published in Weekly Shonen Jump.
Jump Force is a 1-v-1 fighting game where the player controls a team of three characters from a selection of various manga series featured in the Weekly Shōnen Jump magazine. Players control one character at a time while the others are used as support, with players able to switch between them during battle. Combat functions similarly to the previous Jump fighting game, J-Stars Victory VS, with players moving around a 3D space and utilizing various combos and special moves to attack their opponents. The match ends when one team depletes the other's health bar.
- All Might (DLC)
- Izuku Midoriya
- Katsuki Bakugo (DLC)
- Shoto Todoroki (DLC)
- Asta (Black Clover)
- Biscuit Krueger (Hunter x Hunter; DLC)
- Boa Hancock (One Piece)
- Boruto Uzumaki (Boruto: Naruto Next Generations)
- Cell (Dragon Ball)
- Dai (Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai)
- Dio Brando (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
- Dragon Shiryū (Saint Seiya)
- Frieza (Dragon Ball)
- Future Trunks (Dragon Ball)
- Gaara (Naruto)
- Gon Freecss (Hunter x Hunter)
- Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez (Bleach; DLC)
- Himura Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin)
- Hisoke Morow (Hunter x Hunter)
- Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
- Jotaro Kujo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
- Kaguya Otsutsuki (Naruto)
- Kakashi Hatake (Naruto)
- Kenshiro (Fist of the North Star)
- Killua Zoldyck (Hunter x Hunter)
- Kurapika (Hunter x Hunter)
- Madara Uchiha (Naruto; DLC)
- Majin Buu (Dragon Ball; DLC)
- Marshall D. Teach (One Piece)
- Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
- Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto)
- Pegasus Seiya (Saint Seiya)
- Piccolo (Dragon Ball)
- Renji Abarai (Bleach)
- Roronoa Zoro (One Piece)
- Rukia Kuchiki (Bleach)
- Ryo Saeba (City Hunter)
- Sabo (One Piece)
- Sanji (One Piece)
- Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto)
- Seto Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh!; DLC)
- Shishio Makoto (Rurouni Kenshin)
- Son Goku (Dragon Ball)
- Sosuke Aizen (Bleach)
- Tōshirō Hitsugaya (Bleach; DLC)
- Trafalgar D. Water Law (One Piece; DLC)
- Vegeta (Dragon Ball)
- Yami Yugi (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Yugi Muto (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Younger Toguro (Yu Yu Hakusho)
- Yusuke Urameshi (Yu Yu Hakusho)
- Prometheus/"Director Glover"
- Freeza's Spaceship (Dragon Ball)
- Hokage Rock (Naruto)
- Hong Kong
- Marineford (One Piece)
- New York City
- Thousand Sunny (One Piece)
- The Alps
Jump Force was developed by Spike Chunsoft and published by Bandai Namco. The game runs on Unreal Engine 4, and was created in commemoration of the 50th anniversary of Weekly Shonen Jump. Dragon Ball creator Akira Toriyama designed the original characters created for the game. Jump Force was announced at E3 2018 during Microsoft's press conference and the game was released on February 15, 2019 for Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
The game received "mixed or average reviews" according to review aggregator Metacritic.
In Japan, approximately 76,894 physical units for PS4 were sold during its launch week, becoming the top-selling game that week. As of 17 March 2019, the PS4 version has sold 190,214 physical units in Japan.
In North America, the game debuted at number two on NPD's monthly sales chart for February 2019, behind only Anthem. Jump Force is North America's fourth best-selling game of 2019 (behind only Kingdom Hearts III, Anthem, and Resident Evil 2), and had the third highest launch month sales for a Bandai Namco game in the territory.
In the United Kingdom, Jump Force debuted at number four on the weekly charts, with the PS4 version accounting for 74% of launch sales. Steam Spy estimates that the PC version sold between 50,000 and 100,000 units worldwide on the Steam platform, as of March 23, 2019.
- This game is a celebration for the 50th anniversary of Weekly Shonen Jump.
- ↑ Jump Force Game Adds Boruto to Lineup
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 'Jump Force' Leak Reveals Jotaro From 'JoJo' and Dai From 'Dragon Quest'
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Jump Force adds Boruto Uzumaki, Gaara, Kaguya Ootsutsuki, and Kakashi Hatake [Update 2]
- ↑ https://www.polygon.com/e3/2018/6/10/17446974/jump-force-e3-trailer
|Arcade||Clash! Heroes Battle|
|Console||Battle for All • One's Justice • Jump Force • One's Justice 2|
|Mobile||Smash Tap • Smash Rising • The Strongest Hero|
|Trading Card||Tag Card Game|