Horn Cannon allows Pony to detach and launch her horns as projectiles.
Pony can fire off several horns in succession, with a new set regenerating on her head almost instantly. She possesses the ability to remotely control up to four of them as well, allowing her to change their mid-air trajectory to get around obstacles. Those horns are strong enough to restrain Mezo Shoji, who is known for his high physical strength, and thrust away Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu, who can turn his body into metal. While her horns can carry multiple people and objects, doing so slows their usual speed significantly.
Horn Cannon is used in long range combat due to its projectile nature. Because of their curved shape, the horns are ideal for piercing or pining down enemies. They can assist with mobility too, as they're large and strong enough to transport Pony or her allies around.
When controlling her floating horns, Pony gestures with her hands simulating a pair of horns on her head.
Named Super Moves
- Horn Dash Hammer (角ダッシュハンマー Tsuno Dasshu Hanmā?): Pony holds an ally through her controllable horns and launches them towards an enemy. First used against Shoto Todoroki in conjunction with Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu during the Joint Training Battle.
- Thunder Horn (
THUNDER HORNSandā Hōn?): Pony launches a barrage of horn projectiles towards a target while leaving four controllable horns floating in standby for support and sneak attacks. First used against Mezo Shoji during the Joint Training Battle.
- This Quirk was first named in the My Hero Academia Official Character Book Ultra Archive, but was not revealed until Chapter 203.
- Horn Cannon works similarly to Fierce Wings, as both involve detaching and remote-controlling appendages for offensive and supporting roles.
- Keratin - Wikipedia article about the protein that helps Pony's Quirk function.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 My Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 203 (p. 10).
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 My Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 205 (p. 10).