His current status and activities are unknown.
- His name, Hisashi, roughly means "a long time ago". It is a reference to the sentence hisashiburi (久しぶり?), which means "it has been a while (since I last saw you)", hinting at his absence in the story.
- It is also the same kanji as the "Ku" in Izuku's name.
- It has been confirmed by Horikoshi that he will appear later in the story.
- ↑ My Hero Academia Manga: Vol. 11, Omake
- ↑ My Hero Academia Manga and Anime: Chapter 1 (p. 18) and Episode 1.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.