His current status and activities is unknown.
- His name, Hisashi, roughly means "a long time ago". It is a reference to the sentence hisashiburi (久しぶり?), which means "it has been a while (since I last saw you)", hinting at his absence in the story.
- It is also the same kanji as the "Ku" in Izuku's name.
- It has been confirmed by Horikoshi that he will appear later in the story.
- ↑ My Hero Academia Manga: Vol. 11 (p. 108)
- ↑ My Hero Academia Manga and Anime: Chapter 1 (p. 18) and Episode 1.
|Families and Civilians|
|Asui Family||Beru Asui • Ganma Asui • Samidare Asui • Satsuki Asui • Tsuyu Asui|
|Bakugo Family||Katsuki Bakugo • Mitsuki Bakugo • Masaru Bakugo|
|Iida Family||Tensei Iida • Tenya Iida|
|Jiro Family||Kyoka Jiro • Kyotoku Jiro • Mika Jiro|
|Midoriya Family||Hisashi Midoriya • Inko Midoriya • Izuku Midoriya|
|Shimura Family||Tenko Shimura • Hana Shimura • Nana Shimura • Kotaro Shimura|
|Todoroki Family||Enji Todoroki • Fuyumi Todoroki • Natsuo Todoroki • Rei Todoroki • Shoto Todoroki • Toya Todoroki|
|Tsukauchi Family||Makoto Tsukauchi • Naomasa Tsukauchi|
|Shield Family||David Shield • Melissa Shield|
|Haimawari Family||Koichi Haimawari • Shoko Haimawari|
|Oguro Family||Knuckleduster • Tamao Oguro|
|Skyline Family||Christopher Skyline • Pamela|
|Civilians||Daikaku Miyagi • Eri • Komari Ikoma • Kota Izumi • Luminescent Baby • Miyashita • Saito • Samuel Abraham • Takuto • Tamashiro • Teruo Hazukashi • Yokumiru Mera|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.