A king... must inspire dread. Must be admired. Must be strong.Gigantomachia to Tomura Shigaraki in "Tomura Shigaraki: Distortion"
Gigantomachia (ギガントマキア Gigantomakia?) is a Villain associated with the League of Villains. He is one of All For One's faithful servants and his former bodyguard, cultivated to be of use to Tomura Shigaraki if anything were to happen to him.
Gigantomachia is an enormous individual, about the height of a large tree with a musclebound build. His brown hair is spiky and parts of his body appear to be jagged, much like rock. His teeth are prominently pointed, his lower canines protruding out of his mouth on either side.
Notably, he always carries a portable radio wherever he goes, sometimes even tying it to a rope and wearing it around his neck. He also sports a hooded cloak that he wears while in public.
Gigantomachia appears to be a polite person at first, but will quickly become impatient and aggressive towards those that are uncooperative with him. If someone manages to help him out, he will simply leave and avoid a confrontation.
He is also a faithful servant to All For One and questions Tomura Shigaraki's worthiness as his successor. His devotion and obedience to All For One are so great that simply hearing a recording of All For One's voice can calm him from breaking out into a blind rage. However, once he saw Tomura unlocking his true power and emerge victorious over Re-Destro, he truly acknowledged him. He even shed a tear of joy at him standing proud over his defeated foe.
Overall Abilities: Gigantomachia is an incredibly powerful force, able to serve for years as All For One's personal bodyguard even before being modified with multiple Quirks. During a brief encounter with Gran Torino and several police officers, the behemoth forced the veteran hero to retreat while leaving a massive cavity in the side of a mountain. Come winter, Gigantomachia was able to take on the combined forces of the League of Villains' 6 remaining members (Tomura Shigaraki, Dabi, Himiko Toga, Spinner, Twice, and Mr. Compress) with ease and defeat them, repeatedly. Even after battling him nonstop for a month, half of the League made little progress towards defeating Gigantomachia. In Tomura's own terms, Gigantomachia possesses "too much HP" which the disintegrating villain abuses to exhaust his opponents to submission.
- Immense Strength: Befitting his massive size and build, Gigantomachia has immense physical strength, easily cracking the side of a concrete building with his grip alone. During his confrontation with Gran Torino, Gigantomachia proved to be able to create an enormous hole in a mountainside, causing the hero to deem him "a walking disaster". With a simple hammer fist punch, he can strike the ground hard enough to pulverize the landscape around him and destroy nearby buildings. Using his tremendous brawn, Gigantomachia can pick up the equally gigantic Mt. Lady and toss her out of his way.
- Immense Speed: Despite his gargantuan bulk, Gigantomachia exhibits tremendous speed, enough to rip the trees out of the ground as he runs past them. He can run at least up to 100 kilometers (62.137 miles) per hour.
- Immense Durability: Beseeming his muscular physique, Gigantomachia body and skin are extraordinarily thick, taking virtually no damage from attacks. While he was unscathed from the League of Villains' consecutive onslaughts, Gigantomachia displayed minor annoyance at being bathed in Dabi's fire. Gigantomachia could fight his way through a large quantity of the Meta Liberation Army unharmed in spite of being flanked from all sides.
- Immense Stamina: Gigantomachia can imitate continuous assaults for a full 48 hours and 44 minutes without rest. But he can resume his onrushes after getting only 3 hours of sleep.
- Enhanced Senses: Gigantomachia has highly developed senses of hearing and smell. His senses are potent to where he cannot be caught by surprise, even whilst he slumbers. Gigantomachia olfactory perception is powerful enough to allow him to locate Tomura from miles away.
- Size Enhancement: Gigantomachia's chassis grows in battle as he fights, allowing him to eventually reach mastodonic proportions wherein he can fit an entire adult man within his hands and tower over buildings. He can grow to be at least 25 meters in height.
- Enhanced Breath: Due to Gigantomachia's increased size and strength, a single breath is enough to blow back several U.A. students and cause severe environmental damage.
- Unnamed Energy Quirk: Gigantomachia's first Quirk allows him to convert his morale into physical energy and stamina.
- Unnamed Pain Numbing Quirk: Gigantomachia's second Quirk makes him unable to detect any pain.
- Unnamed Bone Growth Quirk: Gigantomachia's third Quirk allows the bones in his body, such as his fingers and teeth, to grow to exponential lengths to increase his defense and attack power. This also causes them to jut out of his flesh unnaturally.
- Unnamed Mole Claw Quirk: Gigantomachia's fourth Quirk allows him to grow mole-like claws from his fingers to help him tear through obstacles, such as buildings.
Battles & Events
|Battles & Events|
- His name is a reference to the battle between the Giants and the Olympian gods of Greek mythology.
- Gigantomachia's English voice actor, Cris George, also voices Rikido Sato and Death Arms.
- The Nomu were modeled after Gigantomachia.
|Independent||Stain • Giant Villain • Toxic Chainsaw • Habit Headgear • Sludge Villain • Gentle Criminal • La Brava • Oji Harima • Teruo Hazukashi • Innsmouth Crew (Innsmouth • Innsmouth's Siblings) • L.A. Villains • Street Thieves • Cider House • Creature Rejection Clan • Starservant • Ending|
|Paranormal Liberation Front|
|Grand Commander||Tomura Shigaraki|
|Lieutenants||Re-Destro • Trumpet • Twice • Dabi • Geten • Himiko Toga • Skeptic • Spinner • Mr. Compress|
|Other Members||Kyudai Garaki|
|Nomu||Johnny • Mocha • Woman|
|Associates||Giran • Hawks|
|League of Villains|
|Original Members||All For One • Nomu • Kyudai Garaki • Gigantomachia • Kurogiri • Tomura Shigaraki|
|Recruits||Dabi • Himiko Toga • Magne • Moonfish • Mr. Compress • Muscular • Mustard • Spinner • Twice|
|Standard Nomu||Nomu (U.S.J.) • Nomu (Hosu) • Nomu (Chainsaw) • Johnny|
|High-End Nomu||Hood • Woman|
|Leaders||Overhaul • Chronostasis • Mimic|
|Eight Bullets||Shin Nemoto • Rikiya Katsukame • Toya Setsuno • Yu Hojo • Soramitsu Tabe • Deidoro Sakaki • Kendo Rappa • Hekiji Tengai|
|Meta Liberation Army|
|Leaders of Current Group||Re-Destro • Curious • Trumpet • Skeptic|
|Other Members of Current Group||Geten • Slidin' Go|
|Team Reservoir Dogs|
|Members||Yellow • Red • Blue • Green|
|Members||Wolfram • Nobu • Daigo • Swordkil|
|Members||Nine • Slice • Chimera • Mummy|
|Independent||Cow Cowboy • Villain Bots • Three Sturm und Drang Brothers • Emperor Yotsuura • Ichiro Hotta • Jiro Hotta • Suicide Bomber • Mazinger Brothers • Robber Villain • Garvey|
|Members||Queen Bee (Kuin Hachisuka & Bee☆Pop) • Mario Kugutsu • Hina • Number 6|
|Instant Villains||Soga Kugizaki • Moyuru Tochi • Rapt Tokage • Akira Iwako • Teruo Unagisawa • Monster Cat • Junkie Villain|
|Next-Level Villains||Teruo Unagisawa • Kirihito Kamachi • Bat Villain • Octoid • Bombers|
|Abegawa Tenchu Kai|
|Members||Rojiya Yonenaga • Tetsu • Haruhisa • Soji|
|Team Up Mission Series|
|Independent||Octopus Protection Association|
|Wild Villains||Bearhead • Curator • Zookeeper|
|Volcano Thieves||Volcano • Dusty Ash • Gust Boy|