Final Performance Arc's name is Conjectural. No official name has been given, and it is subject to change at any time.
The Final Performance Arc is the seventh story arc in My Hero Academia: Vigilantes.
The stage is set, Bee☆Pop has full control of Kazuho's body and emotions, Number 6 has successfully disguised himself as the Pro Hero "Rock", and The Crawler has pushed his limits in order to rescue Kazuho at any cost in a climatic "Final Performance".
- It has been three years since Koichi became a vigilante.
- Koichi is currently looking for a job. He plans on retiring from vigilante work once he does.
- The Hotta Brothers have opened Hopper's Cafe, which employs several former Villains (including Kirihito Kamachi, Ikajiro Takobe, and Teruo Unagisawa).
- Makoto has become a celebrity in America ever since graduating from Marvelous Central University. Despite this, she plans on returning to Japan in hopes of starting a family with Koichi.
- Most members of the FeatherHATS have left the group due to either jobs or studies. The only remaining members are Kazuho, Miu, Yu, and the Sisters of Saint Lila's Academy.
- Due to the dwindling popularity of Narufest, the management of Marukane Department Store has decided to end the event with their next one.
- Number 6, having survived his battle with Knuckleduster and cultivated Kuin's last surviving bee into a new Queen Bee called Bee☆Pop, has assumed the alias of "Rokuro Nomura", the new manager of the FeatherHATS as well as the Pro Hero O'Clock II.
- Soga, Moyuru, and Rapt now run a motorcycle shop, with Soga having been tasked by Knuckleduster to watch over Koichi and Kazuho.
- Number 6 tricks Kazuho into becoming the Queen Bee's new host.
- It's revealed that All For One is the one who stole Knuckleduster's former Quirk.
- Kazuho manages to break free of the Queen Bee's possession.
- Koichi and Number 6 meet for the first time.