Fiber Master allows Tsunagu to freely control fiber.
Tsunagu has power over all types of cloth, being capable of telekinetic dominance over the threads that compose them. Targets are unable to resist its power as long as they are wearing clothes (although strong enough foes, such as All For One, can still react against it). Denim is the easiest textile to manipulate, while sweats are the hardest.
Fiber Master also works on other types of fiber not related to fabric, such as carbon fibers.
It's reasonably assumed that the strength of this Quirk is dependent on the amount of fabric readily available around Tsunagu. Additionally, it is stated by All for One that this ability takes extensive training and experience to master.
Tsunagu can unravel part of his clothes into fabric strings and manipulate them in order to restrain targets. As Tsunagu's Hero costume is covered from head to toe with denim, his Quirk specialty, he always has a source of easily controllable fibers for him to weaponize at his disposal.
Another known application includes manipulating fibers of clothes worn by allies for forced evasive maneuvers.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 My Hero Academia Manga and Anime: Chapter 88 (p. 11) and Episode 47.
- ↑ Vigilante - My Hero Academia: Illegals Manga: Chapter 53.
- ↑ My Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 89.
- ↑ My Hero Academia Manga and Anime: Chapter 87 (p. 17-18) and Episode 47.
- Yarn - Wikipedia article about the specific type of fiber Tsunagu can manipulate.
- Textile - Wikipedia article about the product Tsunagu has control over.