This Quirk grants Fat Gum's body fat the ability to adhere to any objects that enter in contact with it, causing them to sink into his body afterward. It also provides a high degree of protection, making him very resistant to blades and bullets. With Fat Absorption, Fat Gum is an expert in capturing villains.
This Quirk also allows him to absorb the energy from enemies' attacks and then release it in a singular attack; however, containing the energy requires him to burn his fat, which weakens his defense.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 My Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 134 (p. 8).
- ↑ My Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 132 (p. 12).
- ↑ My Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 143 (p. 10-11).
- Fat - Wikipedia article about the nutrient that composes Fat Gum's Quirk.
- Adsorption - Wikipedia article about the process Fat Gum's Quirk revolves around.