- The Hero Work-Studies resume for the students.
- Shoto invites Katsuki and Izuku to take their Work-Studies under Endeavor which they accept.
- Fumikage Tokoyami returns to Hawks' Hero Agency.
- Eijiro Kirishima and Tamaki Amajiki rejoin Fat Gum's Hero Agency, with Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu joining.
- Ochaco Uraraka, Tsuyu Asui, and Nejire Hado return to Ryukyu's Agency.
- Tenya Iida goes to work for Manual.
- Kyoka Jiro and Mezo Shoji go to work for Gang Orca.
- Denki Kaminari, Hanta Sero, Minoru Mineta, and Ibara Shiozaki go work for the Lurkers.
- Koji Koda and Manga Fukidashi go work for Wash.
- Eri's horn continues to grow.
- Best Jeanist is apparently killed by Hawks.
- Hawks has listening devices planted on him by the Paranormal Liberation Front.
- Starservant warns that Endeavor will cause the world to fall into darkness.
- It is revealed Toya Todoroki is seemingly dead.
Battles & Events
- Unnamed Glass Manipulation: A Quirk belonging to Starservant that allow him to control and mold glass freely.
|Endeavor Agency Arc|
|Chapters||241 • 242 • 243 • 244 • 245 • 246 • 247 • 248 • 249|
|Battles and Events||Hero Interview Training • Hero Work-Studies: Round 2 (Endeavor & Hawks vs. Starservant)|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.