With Earth Flow, Ryuko is capable of feats of considerable power, as demonstrated by her ability to conjure avalanches. The range of this Quirk appears to be fairly long as well, with Ryuko being able to remotely manipulate the earth found in a whole forest area.
Due to the nature of Earth Flow, it can be reasonably assumed that Ryuko holds a disadvantage in territories where soil is not readily available for her to manipulate.
Earth Flow is mainly used for rescuing missions taking place in mountainous areas, where Ryuko and the other Pussycats primarily act.
One of the known applications of this Quirk involves the molding of beast-like golems that Ryuko refers to "Earth Beasts", which are capable of fighting on her behalf. The fact that those living structures can be confused with actual creatures at a first glance is a testament to Ryuko's mastery over her power.
- Earth Beast: Ryuko creates a monster-like being made of soil, remotely controlling it from afar. Several Earth Beasts can be made and controlled at once, with Ryuko utilizing a built-in navigation system in her goggles to keep track of them.
- ↑ My Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 72.
- ↑ My Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 70.
- ↑ My Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 71.
- Earthflow - Wikipedia article about the phenomenon that inspired Ryuko's Quirk.
- Golem - Wikipedia article about the constructs Ryuko can create with her Quirk.