Toshinori focuses all his power into his fist and then throws a punch to produce a massive amount of wind pressure. The pressure is strong enough to create an updraft which in turn creates rain. Toshinori first uses it to save Katsuki Bakugo from the Sludge Villain.
The move is later used frequently by Izuku.
- 5% Detroit Smash (5 パーセント デトロイトスマッシュ 5 Pāsento Detoroito Sumasshu?): With One for All: Full Cowling active, Izuku delivers a quirk enhanced punch directly to his opponent. Izuku first used this technique in the air and hit Stain with a downwards punch..
- 100% Detroit Smash (100 パーセント デトロイトスマッシュ 100 Pāsento Detoroito Sumasshu?): Izuku activates One For All at 100% and delivers a straightforward punch to the opponent. He used this at the training camp he participated in to save Kota Izumi.
- The attack refers to the city of Detroit, which is located in Michigan, USA.
- It is the only special move used by All Might which doesn't refer to a state in the US, but rather a city.
- ↑ My Hero Academia Manga and Anime: Chapter 72 and Episode 41.
- ↑ My Hero Academia Manga and Anime: Chapter 75 and Episode 42.
- ↑ My Hero Academia Manga and Anime: Chapter 52 and Episode 29.
- ↑ My Hero Academia Manga and Anime: Chapter 76 and Episode 42.