Detroit Smash is All Might's signature move that Izuku later mimics after inheriting One For All. The move is a simple punch focusing One For All's stockpiling power into the fist. All Might's punches at 100% are capable of creating wind pressure so powerful it can change the weather.
- 5% Detroit Smash (5% デトロイトスマッシュ Go Pāsento Detoroito Sumasshu?): With One for All: Full Cowling active, Izuku delivers a quirk enhanced punch directly to his opponent. Izuku first used this technique in the air and hit Stain with a downwards punch..
- 100% Detroit Smash (100% デトロイトスマッシュ Hyaku Pāsento Detoroito Sumasshu?): Izuku activates One For All at 100% and delivers a straightforward lunging punch to the opponent. He first used this at the training camp he participated in to save Kota Izumi.
- Double Detroit Smash (ダブルデトロイトスマッシュ Daburu Detoroito Sumasshu?): Izuku and All Might combine their Detroit Smashes into a single, devastating charge. They performed this final attack against Wolfram, shattering through a humongous chunk of metal and causing a huge explosion that destroyed Izuku's Full Gauntlet.
- The attack refers to the city of Detroit, which is located in Michigan, USA.
- Detroit Smash is featured as a technique for Izuku in Jump Force.
- ↑ My Hero Academia Manga and Anime: Chapter 1 and Episode 2.
- ↑ My Hero Academia Manga and Anime: Chapter 10 and Episode 7.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 My Hero Academia Manga and Anime: Chapter 52 and Episode 29.
- ↑ My Hero Academia Manga and Anime: Chapter 72 and Episode 41.
- ↑ My Hero Academia Manga and Anime: Chapter 75 and Episode 42.
- ↑ My Hero Academia Manga and Anime: Chapter 76 and Episode 42.