Izuku uses One For All at full power and flicks his fingers to create powerful shockwaves. The force of this attack has enough power to shatter large waves of ice instantly. Izuku first used this technique against villains in the Shipwreck Zone of the USJ. He uses it during Class 1-A's fight with All Might during their return to the USJ in My Hero Academia - Save! Rescue Training. He later uses it in his fight against Shoto Todoroki during the U.A. Sports Festival Arc.
At first, this technique ravages his fingers, but with his improved control over One For All and the support gloves created by Hatsume, he can use it without damaging his fingers.
- Delaware Smash Air Force (デラウェアスマッシュエアフォース Derawea Sumasshu Eafōsu?): Izuku uses his upgraded gloves made by Mei Hatsume to direct a blast of compressed air against his foe, possessing enough concussive force to stun Gentle while he was in mid-air and giving Izuku an opening to catch up to him. By using all five of his fingers, he can launch up to five Delaware Smashes simultaneously.
- Delaware Smash is featured as a technique for Izuku in Jump Force.
- ↑ My Hero Academia Anime: Episode 10.
- ↑ My Hero Academia Anime: Episode 23.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 My Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 176.
- ↑ My Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 180 (p. 9).