Cemedine allows Kojiro to spray a glue-like liquid from the holes of his head.
Once it hits something, the glue will either harden up and trap whatever it makes contact with or make it sticky and dangerous to touch. Kojiro can adjust the speed at which his glue dries.
Acid is able to dissolve Cemedine.
- Glue Squall (グルースコール Gurūsukōru?): Kojiro fires off his adhesive over a large surface area, causing that region to become sticky, prohibiting movement should one come into contact with it. First used during the Joint Training Arc.
- "CEMEDINE CO., LTD" is a real-life Japanese company that specializes in manufacturing and selling adhesive products.
- ↑ My Hero Academia Official Character Book Ultra Archive.
- ↑ My Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 207 (p. 10).
- ↑ http://www.cemedine.co.jp/e/index.html
- Adhesive - Wikipedia article about the substance Kojiro creates.