Barrier allows Hekiji to create a telekinetic barrier around him, in the shape of a dome.
Fat Gum equates punching it to being like punching a steel wall. This Quirk seems to be able to be projected around the radius of Hekiji's choosing, as he is able to cover both himself and Kendo Rappa at one point, and only himself at another, indicating he has a degree of control over the size of the barrier. However, Hekiji always appears to be at the center of the Quirk, meaning that he cannot protect anything that is not close to him. It is not known if the size affects the durability of the Quirk.
Despite being very sturdy, the barrier can be broken if an extreme amount of power is used against it. Also, if Hekiji becomes too weakened or injured, he becomes unable to summon more barriers.
- ↑ My Hero Academia Official Character Book 2 Ultra Analysis.
- ↑ My Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 142 (p. 16).
- ↑ My Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 143 (p. 2).
- ↑ My Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 145 (p. 10-11).
- ↑ My Hero Academia Manga: Chapter 146 (p. 7).