1. Be nice and treat people with respect. Keep discussions civil, do not promote the use of bad language, and be open-minded about differing opinions. Any user who goes out of their way to make Discussions an unwelcoming environment for others, such as trolling, to evoke a response will face consequences.
2. Topics not relating to My Hero Academia or the Wiki will be deleted. Posts about bans on Discord are not allowed.
3. All posts should have some substance, thought, and effort put into them. There’s no firm length requirement, but posts deemed low effort by a Discussions Moderator or Administrator will be subject to deletion.
4. Impersonation of other users or famous people will not be tolerated. If you have been banned and return on a new account, your posts will be deleted and your new account(s) will be banned. Use of multiple accounts will result in them getting banned immediately.
5. Spamming, trolling, or vandalizing of any kind will be deleted and may result in a ban. This includes emoji spam, spamming the same word across multiple posts, posting lyrics, and spamming ellipses (string of dots).
6. Role playing is prohibited in the discussion forums and such discussions are subject to deletion. There is a MHA RP Wiki on Fandom https://mha-rp.fandom.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity Please be aware that the community is managed by different users and their policies will differ from the main community.
7. No self promotion or any other kind of advertising for another site whether it be another Wiki or a website outside of the Wikia domain. This includes links to unofficial anime and manga sites. Links to this wiki's Discord server, the shipping, MHA roleplay & MHA fanon wikis along with links for sourcing fan art are allowed however.
8. Posting of any sexually explicit content will lead to an immediate block from both Discussions and the Wiki.
9. Do not share personal information such as phone numbers, home addresses, or non-anonymous social media accounts in the Discussions. Anyone who requests this information should be reported, and may face a ban.
10. Videos are allowed to be linked so long as it does not fall under self-promotion or break any other rules in the guidelines.
11. No major anime/manga spoilers without a clear spoiler warning. Things considered major could include character death, loss of Quirk, etc. If you wish to discuss new manga chapters, please refer to https://bokunoheroacademia.fandom.com/wiki/My_Hero_Academia_Law_Book:Spoiler_Policy before posting.
12. Any posts made in the Staff Announcements category that are not from an Administrator or a Discussions Moderator will be deleted without any notice.
13. Once a question for a post is sufficiently answered it will be locked. This is to prevent the same answer being repeated over and over.
14. Power Level Posts: So long as the characters are from the My Hero Academia series, discussion of hypothetical battles between characters are allowed. However, if it is found that such discussions incite uncivil arguments and rule breaking on a consistent basis Discussions Moderators reserve the right to temporarily or permanently prohibit such Discussions.
15. Comments discouraging others to read the guidelines will be deleted.
16. Do not flood the feed. While there is no exact limit to the number of posts can make, if a Discussions Moderator or Administrator feels that a user’s Discussions activity constitutes to as spam, they will make an effort to warn the offending user first.
17. No shipping posts or posts about character sexuality headcanons. Check out https://shipping.fandom.com/f
18. Any further issue not stated here is up to the discretion of the moderators.